Jubilee Arcade

My new purchases for the arcade have lived up to expectations..... I'm so excited to show my mini folk.

A few weeks ago I spotted some mini slot machines on Wish. They were cheap enough to take a gamble on and I'm happy I did. They are great little working toys and the size is perfect for a dollhouse arcade.

 

I then found a seller on Ebay who made 1/12 Arcade machines and he made a Space Invaders and Pacman for me on request. They are really incredible and so well made, the Space Invaders game even lights up.



Next I decided I needed a crane grabber machine, but the only one I could find was in kit form. It was just what I was looking for but I didn't like the idea of having to build it, not with my hands lol. I searched the Internet for one that was already built without success, so I gave the kit a try. It was realy tricky to put together but I got there in the end. I'm looking for some tiny toys to put in there now, I'm thinking maybe the toys that come in Kinder eggs. 

I also bought a toy capsule machine made by the same company but I made a complete hash of putting that together. I wasn't really happy with them so kept up the search for an alternative.

I was in luck I found the perfect machines on Etsy and they were delivered this morning. They are great, they can stand alone or be stacked on top of each other and the balls come out when you turn the knob.


Now I am just waiting for my mini basketball games to arrive to add to the arcades growing collection.



Comments

Popular Posts