Additions to the Jubilee Family

I'm so addicted to buying these dolls. What started as "I'll just buy 2" has quickly built up to 12 and I'm looking for more.
I buy them from Pauline of Weaverthorpe Miniatures on Ebay. I was told by a member, of one of the facebook groups that I follow, that they are Maggie Sue dolls. 

I don't have names yet for this trio.

I found a photo of Pauline with the dolls on the Yorkshire Post's website. The article reads that Pauline makes the dolls. 

I've bought another doll from Pauline but I'm not sure if it's a Maggie Sue as he looks a little different to the others. He is wonderful though and so cute.

Baby Luke named after my youngest Grandchild

I have found a couple of Maggie Sue dolls on another website dedicated to makers of miniatures, Small Wonders Miniatures. I have just ordered this little lady from them.


Comments

Popular Posts