What a palava!

Well..... after a lot of umming and aahing, I decided on this corner shop from Dollshouse Emporium. It consists of two seperate parts that can be used together or each can stand alone. It's the perfect size for myself and Grandaughter Emily to build together. It's not available on Dollshouse Emporium's website so I tried elsewhere. I ordered it from a well known dealer whos online store showed it as available. However the day after I was informed it was out of stock. A couple of days ago I managed to find it on sale by another dealer. I placed a my order, no sign of any stock issues, so we were buzzing.... 

Part 1 the ground floor, terrace and stairs.

Part 2 the first floor and roof.

Fast forward 2 days and I have once again been informed it is out of stock.

What is a girl to do!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts