Oh my! What's it to be?

My head is battered. 

I'd had just about decided I was going to get a 1/24th Cottage for Ebb and Flo. But now I'm not so sure as Alison has suggested a small 1/12th shop so that I can keep most of my miniatures from Magpies. What is a girl to do. 

Petite Properties 1/24th Washtub Cottage 

I was torn between Washtub Cottage and Hurstwood Cottage and really can't decide as I really like elements of them both. But now with a 1/12th shop in the mix my head is spinning.


Bromley Craft 1/24th Hurstwood Cottage 

I really dont know what to do. My 9 year old Grandaughter wants me to get a 1/12th shop, she's really keen to get involved and has picked one out.


From what I can make out it's a Dollshouse Emporium kit but it's not on their website. It seems it has been discontinued. I have managed to track it down elsewhere, and I am 80% certain I am going to go with this. She is just so excited and it would be lovely for us to do one together. I think I'll sleep on it.....

Comments

Popular Posts