York Fair

We had a fab time at York Fair on Sunday. After not going for a few years we were really looking forward to it. Emily found out we were going and begged to come along. She thoroughly enjoyed her first fair and can't wait to go again. Despite there being half the usual amount of stalls we  still found lots to buy.

Pauline from Weaverthorpe Dollshouse Miniatures was there and I bought 7 Maggie Sue dolls from her (3 of which I'd pre-ordered).


Emily desperately wanted to buy Queen Victoria, she had been wanting for her for a while so she was so pleased to finally get her.


We also met up with Kiki from Kiki's Dinkies to collect some goodies I'd ordered from her. I realy hope she has a stall there next year.

Emily and I took regular breaks in the cafe, but Alison was on the go the whole 6 hours we were there. It's always such a great day out.



Comments

Popular Posts