New additions

After last week's disaster with spray paint I decided to cheer myself up by buying a basement. Whoops......


I also bought a conservatory a couple of weeks ago, so the small shop that I was originally intending has spread quite a bit. 


I am trying to make the most of the available space on the top of my drawers (which were previously used as my dressing table). I can shut myself away from the world in my bedroom and potter on, or as my hubby would say 'play'. 

He really has no idea how much this hobby costs, he'd have a fit if he knew. But hey ho, he has his booze, cigarettes, footy and the pub, and has nothing to show for the money he spends on that, so I NEVER feel guilty. 

I am retired and have the time to play (when my health allows that is).




Comments

Popular Posts