Bar project and the Arcade

I've been working on the bar the last few weeks when my health allows. I made it by joining together a dresser and 2 bar counters that I bought on ebay, I then used balsa wood for the posts and the trim around the top. I made the undercounter fridge by adding 2 doors from old ovens to the dresser and cut out part of the counter so that the barperson can pop out to collect the glasses. It's almost complete, but I just need to add a few more details before I can advertise for bar staff. I still need to add optics, mirror to the back of the shelves and last but not least fully stock the bar (or the punters won't stay long).


I've also been buying bits for an arcade room, inspired by some miniature fruit machines I spotted on Wish. The reels spin by pulling a handle on the side but you don't get any winnings unfortunately. I then found a seller on Ebay who made 1/12 arcade games. He made me a Pacman and Space Invaders game and they look amazing. The Space Invaders game even lights up.


I'm now on the hunt for more arcade related games....

Comments

Popular Posts