DIY SOS


The new windows and french doors have finally been fit onto the basement. My hubby wouldn't do the cutting for me so did it myself. My hands are not too steady these days as my injuries show. Sliced my left hand with an oscillating saw on Tuesday day and sliced the same hand with a stanley knife on Wednesday, just as well all the big stuff is done now I don't want to loose a finger.


The roof tile panels have been glued onto Jubilees roof, the window ledges and lintels have been fit and the top part of the sash widows. I haven't installed the bottom part of the sash windows yet as I am going to add a runner to them so that they can open and close instead of being fixed. 


It's really starting to take shape now. I'm loving it.......

Work started on the new bar yesterday. I lost my temper a few times through shear frustration,  it seemed such a simple idea fixing a few ready build components together, but I found it much harder than I have in the past, at one point it nearly went in the bin. A fresh pair of eyes this morning and I think I've recovered it, only just.


A few of my mini peeps popped in for a sneaky peak today. I think they were after refreshments but they were out of luck as the plumber hasn't been yet. 

Comments

Popular Posts