Pages

About Me

My photo
I am 40+ and married with 2 grown up daughters and 2 fabulous grandchildren. I began to get into the dollshouse and miniatures craze after I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in 2004. Having worked for most of my adult life, I found it hard to be at home for great lengths of time on my own. I became very interested in dolls houses because of a shop nearby which sells all sorts of dolls houses and miniatures. I got my first house Springwood cottage for Xmas that year and the rest is history, and so too is the cancer fingers crossed.

Monday, November 17, 2008


Just started painting my new Wedding Belle's today. I have chosen to do it pink and oatmeal. I have also been to my local shop to pick up Mountfield. I cannot wait to get started on that. Unfortunatley I cannot begin to construct it until after the 30th when I have taken Fairbanks to its new owner. Only then will I have space to put it together.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Good Luck with your New Project..

colleybird said...

Thanks debbie