After school club

My 9 year old Granddaughter Emily and I have decided to work on our project each night after she finishes school.


This evening we undercoated the top part of the shop with emulsion, then finished it with a textured paint.  We also put a small amount on the roof tiles to add a bit of texture before we paint them grey. She wants to put brick paper on the bottom half and I'm really pleased with the results so far.


We then put the pieces together for the pub loo, kindly cut by our joiner friend who was building our garden decking last week. I thought it was a much safer option asking him to do it rather than me, after the cuts to my hand the last time. My youngest Grandson also got in on the action. 

It will look great once I get a loo for our new doll to sit on..


Comments

Popular Posts