Finally time to play

 
Dollshouse Emporium's Mountfield 

Finally I've had some time to spend on my houses over the bank holiday, Mountfield is coming along nicely and I have made some changes to my other projects. I really enjoyed the hard work as I do not get much quality time to spend on them now I am working again. I am trying to design Mountfield like my childhood home, although the building looked nothing like Mountfield (for a start it was a bungalow) but inside it will be styled on the bits I remember. 

The bungalow had wood effect boards on the fire breast and a brick effect feature wall in the kitchen, both of these have been replicated in Mountfield. 

It had blue and white kitchen units which I already had from Fairbanks and the avocado bathroom suite aswell.

To be honest it's still as big as Fairbanks room wise, but it's a more realistic layout. 
Watch this space.....

Comments

TINK - SONIA said…
Hi Lesley,your dollhouse is so beautiful,miniregards from Spain,Sonia.

Popular Posts